Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
- Accurate and timely posting of invoices, debit and credit notes per agreed turnaround time
- Ensures correct application of VAT and tax rates based on market’s government rulings
- Accurate and timely implementation of resolution provided by Markets on blocked and parked invoices per agreed turnaround time
- Ensures correct usage of parking codes
- Initiate continuous improvement projects
- Attends to and resolves issues raised market and tier 1
What will make you successful
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree. Preferrably finance/accounting-related.
- Experience in Procurement/Accounts Payable Process is an advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- A dynamic individual who is adaptable to change
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Can work on multiple tasks and is flexible
- Proactive and results-focused
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision