Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
Over a hundred years after it first started operations in the country, Nestlé Philippines, Inc. (NPI) today is a robust and stable organization, proud of its role in bringing the best food and beverage throughout the stages of the Filipino consumers’ lives.
A day in the life of...
This individual will lead the support for Business Applications, including management of roles, data collection and analysis, application sustain coordination with regional globe organization, technology center, business streams, offshore service providers and local support, management of projects and ensuring system and process integrity to deliver high quality services to the market and seek to continuously improve delivery of these services, consistent with Best Practices standards, Compliance, Security and Service Level Objectives (SLO).
Key Outputs would be, but not limited to:
- Manage roles and market role variants, role definition through localization and recommend resolution of role conflicts and issues.
- Support operational reporting and analytics through data collection and analysis.
- Promote system understanding and use through various training/coaching activities with site coordinators and business users.
- Closely coordinate with Business Excellence Mgrs, Super Users and Site coordinators to be responsive to the needs and requirements of the business and to ensure best practices are subscribed to
- Validate and analyse incidents and provide feedback and resolution to the user with respect to SLO
- Support the development of measures to better reflect efficiency and relevance of existing processes
- Act as LGO Project Manager for Top Down and Bottom up Projects/Initiatives. Works in close coordination with the Business Project Manager. Ensure coordination and flow of information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures that the GLOBE Solution Deployment Methodology is used in all Projects
- Support Project Setup and Planning, coordinate with Regional Globe office,Globe Center or External Service Providers as needed by the Project.
- Train Super Users and ensure knowledge is cascaded to business end users for any new solution deployed prior to going live.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related discipline
- Minimum two years' experience in IT or similar work scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively engage with different stakeholders/clients
- With good overall Application Support or Development experience including Complementary Applications
- With good coaching and training (interface with end users)
- Application life-cycle management, e.g., delivery, sustain, renovate, replace
- Good Project management experience
- Programming Skills: Proficiency of at least three - C#, SQL, Java, ASP.NET, VB .NET
- O365 Office Automation Skills (as a future requirement): basic knowledge of Sharepoint, PowerApps, Flow, Dynamics, Power BI
- Result focused
- With a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Analytical and agile
- Able to meet deliverables on time (good time management skills)