Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
Over a hundred years after it first started operations in the country, Nestlé Philippines, Inc. (NPI) today is a robust and stable organization, proud of its role in bringing the best food and beverage throughout the stages of the Filipino consumers’ lives.
A day in the life of...
- Providing effective, timely and quality Information Technology End-User Services to the Market, ensuring adherence to local business requirement and alignment to Global IT standards and best practices
- Being responsible for managing all Software assets of the Market in line with the Market and Global IT policies
- Being responsible in driving top-down, down-up initiatives related to one or more business facing technology areas and their associated deployment activities
- Ensuring end user training and awareness programs are delivered to the business
- Cross-Functional System Integration
- Technology Innovation
- Software Asset Management
- Creation & development of communicatin and training materials and practices to effectively communicate the best ways to use technology programs and applications
- Coordination with different resolution groups in addressing specific issues, and with Site IT contacts for new deployment or maintenance
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, IT, or related discipline
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in equivalent IS/IT security disciplines and on End User and Mobile Computing, Network Windows Servers)
- Experience in security controls and auditing is an advantage
- Good communication skills (for interacting with diverse groups of people, doing presentations, conducting meetings)
- High customer service orientation
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize work
- Strong project management skills
- Agile, able to multi-task
- With good interpersonal skills