Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
- Respond to consumer queries, comments and complaints in social media and e-mail
- Cover online Social Media consumer posts related to product/brand complaints and alert Markets for any potential crisis
- Promote and support continuous improvement initiatives
- Update Standard Routines based on assignment
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications/ Marketing/ Research-related course
- At least 2 years experience in community management/ customer service
- Experience/ knowledge in Branding and Marketing communication (work-related or academic)
- Ability to work with high-volume, multi-platform, and complex tasks
- Experience with Digital Marketing Analytics is an advantage but not required
- Willing to work on shifting schedules