Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Our Team in Nestlé Business Services is in charge of delivering world class business support to our colleagues and clients in Nestlé globally. We are committed to deliver with passion, reliability, innovation, discipline and excellence. Are you ready to join us?
A day in the life of...
- Ensures all activities related to in-scope processes are completed
- Ensures that Service Level Agreements are met.
- Formulates and ensures implementation of agreed action plans.
- Participates in regular operations reviews with the market
- Leads the team in establishing and accomplishing objectives as aligned with the work stream priorities
- Evaluates team performance and conducts regular coaching and appraisals.
- Create and execute developmental plans for the team members.
- Ensures team productivity through effective work distribution and assignments
- Monitors controls and compliance
- Ensures implementation of Best Practices
- Drives Nestle Continuous Excellence
- Responsible for ensuring that Standard Routines, training materials and documentation related to data administration are current, accurate and updates as necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least a year of supervisory experience required
- At least two years SAP HR/Payroll system experience
- Able to work on any shift